At MediCannabis, we pride ourselves on providing our patients with access to medical cannabis treatments tailored to their needs. We regularly treat the following conditions:
The Australian Department of Health Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) have published guidance documents for patients and doctors for the use of medicinal cannabis in Australia. Tap on any of the below to see each official publication.
To book an appointment with our medical doctors for confidential consultation for medical cannabis prescriptions and treatment, please click the ‘Book Online Now’ button below.
If you are a returning patient, please sign in and follow the on-screen prompts to book your appointment.
We look forward to welcoming you to our clinic soon.
What should I bring with me to my consultation?
To treat you effectively and safely, it is important that we have a full overview of your medical history. Please bring the following documents with you to your first consultation:
If you have recent or pertinent:
- Blood test/pathology test results
- X-Rays, MRIs, or other medical imaging and accompanying reports
- A referral letter from your healthcare practitioner. However, you can self-refer
- Relevant medical history from other doctor(s) if necessary.
- Please ask them to provide this to you and/or transfer them to our clinic. You can provide them our web address for contact details https://medicannabis.com.au
- Please bring your Medicare Card
- If this a follow-up appointment, please bring any new medical reports that may be pertinent to this consultation if they were not obtained through us.